Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find style numbers or pictures referencing HAV3 in the guides. Is this legit?

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Havana 3 is listed in the style guide under men's bootcut (T520162U, I think). :twitch

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't even think to look under the guy's...thanks!

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
These run tiny right? I've been lusting after a pair but I never tried them on in the store and I have no idea what size I'd need.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
^^ They exist for women too. Several members have it. The style number Geoff has is just for men's. Women's has a different style number.
Right, I should have mentioned that. :D Depending on what cut you're looking at, the style code will be different. However, the last four digits (162U) should be the same as the wash code seems to correlate between men's and women's jeans for washes falling under this code. :)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
These run tiny right? I've been lusting after a pair but I never tried them on in the store and I have no idea what size I'd need.
IMO, they're TTS. But if you're in between sizes, I'd go with the bigger size.
The womens style number is U076162U-162U (the same as Havana)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rhapsody, the seller measured 16.5" unaligned for a size 30 which would make this pair run just slighly big compared to my other pairs. Hopefully that helps. :)

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
I have them. They are TTS to slightly big. They don't run smallish like the other two.

I know most of you guys don't like these jeans because they are so distressed, but I get lots of great feedback every time I wear them. I don't wear them much, though. Even though I can wear jeans to work, I wouldn't wear those to work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts