Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread was inspired by another thread. I'm just wondering, who likes really distressed jeans like HAV3 and the straightlegged Hav patch jeans? I honestly thought I was the only member of this forum who liked them (I have both), but I've read several other comments from others who like them as well.

Your thoughts?:woohoo <------ Foster insisted I use that smiley. . .

·
Registered
9,644 Posts
I like them! I dont like the patched kind though.
I know this is the seven section but I want a pair of TR in medium bandit BAD (Billy , joey, whatever, dont care.. Just want the rips and hotness!)

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
i looove distressed/destroyed denim :) i used to own tons of a&f destroyed denim...then i discovered premium and graduated to hav3's, and i love mine to pieces :p not sure about the straight legs though, but then again straight legs arent really my thing.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I don't like straight leg yet but I'm getting used to them. I have a pair of Mia's and those criss-cross velvet ribbon pockets that I just can't get used to. Only recently do I find myself reaching for my Flynt's. My boyfriend is the one who likes destroyed jeans. He refuses to buy anything but used jeans (he also refuses to iron dress shirts :mad:) and thinks spending over $20 on a pair is ridiculous. I guess the HAV's are a compromise. I've never seen my boyfriend wear anything that didn't look cute so I feel okay about accomodating his tastes once in awhile. Although he does have one pair of Lucky's that I hate but that's another story.

My HAV3's will be here Monday and I'm pretty excited!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I love love love the Hav3s. :love:love
I love them so much I ended up with three pairs. Well the first pair, I had to have, and the other 2 were like $20 each :excited (So you know I had to get them)
One is sold, one is a bigger size, and the other is just sitting in my closet (I didn't think many people liked Hav3 either).
The straight legs are okay. Not a fan of the straight leg, or the design. But I'd probably have to see it in person.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^I have worn the patched ones more than the HAV3s and I have gotten compliments on them every time I've worn them. I was just thinking about how glad I was that I bought them from Joan (luvapup) even though nobody on the forum likes them and then I started seeing all the comments about HAV3 popping up!

I LOVE distressed jeans!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I would love a pair of Hav3s! Except 100% cotton don't work so well on me.

I do love destroyed/distressed jeans! Not too big on the patched ones.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I have the patch Hav's and am still in doubt if I should keep or sell them. I haven't even worn them yet. I like them and I think they are very flattering in the butt but it's the 100% cotton... I'm so used to stretch and hardly wear my Hav's (I have HAVC, GCW...) only because they are rigid... I wish SFAM would make stretch Hav's but then again they wouldn't look the same! :shake

·
Registered
607 Posts
I got Hav3 when the first come out and really liked them but havent worn them in a really long time. Maybe when summer comes again... they're not a skinny leg and Ive stopped wearing most of my non-skinny or non-straight leg jeans lately.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like distressing. I have the aruba GCW's that are all hacked up. lol. Hav2's, TR Desperados. <3

I also like filthy looking washes

Me too! THey are user friendly in my world! They're already "dirty" so Foster cant muck up my outfit before I get to school! LOL!

·
Registered
8,528 Posts
I really want some HAV3. I love the havana wash period. I have two pairs of DHV As, a pair of slouchy havana, a pair of tricolor havana As. I love distressed jeans.

If anybody has some in a 27/28 that they don't want, please let me know. Thanks :D

As for the patched straight legs, they are cute but not for me. I tried some on at Metropark and they were super small. Straight legs aren't really for me anyways.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Havana 3 is a little much distressing for my liking. I :love Aruba though. Mmmmm ...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts