Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed them asking about rips in the jeans and they sent me this form where i have to fill it out, print, then fax it to them. I tried emailing them asking what they will do and they havn't replied for a month.

So has anyone ever reported a rip in your jeans? I heard they send you a new pair but I'm not 100% sure.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
yup i'm not too sure about all retailers or even stores for that matter but i have heard that aritzia for instance (if you are not familiar with it, it's an authorized retailer) has replaced RR jeans that have ripped. I haven't dealt with it personally but someone I work with had the RR jeans she bought replaced when they ripped (this was months after the purchase too). If you still have the receipt, and bought it from a store, maybe go there and ask? :IDK

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I have not personally had a pair replaced, but I know that several members have. R&R has been known to send replacements if you purchased the jeans from a retail store and still have your receipt. In my understanding, you have to contact an R&R representative about the damage. They will not replace jeans if the damage is from every day wear but if it's something like you bent over and your jeans split, I'm guessing they would want to look into that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.