Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL this was printed in a Toronto newpaper accidentally...
warning: probably not safe for work.

Hangin' Out at St. Peter's - Torontoist
^ click for the full thing

Today's Metro contains something of a cock-up. On page 10 of the Toronto edition—distributed in print city-wide and available online, too—there's a large Canadian Press photo of several ecstatic young people, credited to one Clifford Skarstedt. (That's the upper half of it, above.) What's remarkable about this photo? The caption takes us halfway there: "St. Peter's students...make a splash from their hot tub during the annual Kinsmen Santa Claus Parade in Peterborough, Ont., on Saturday. The parade attracted 87 floats and a variety of marching bands." Oh, and the male student is...uh, he appears to have his penis out.

Full photo in context after the fold, with apologies to the respective parties' parents.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
:eek: :rofl :rofl

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Haha...I have this edition still, and it really is in print.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hilarious! My boyfriend totally missed seeing that this morning. I can't imagine being that guy though!

It reminds me of a goof my univeristy made with the undergrad calendar a few years ago. Not quite as bad, but they had printed up and distributed all the calendars before they realized the mistake in choosing their cover picture; they selected a photo of some students building a snowman in front of the residence. Once distributed, the campus all had a laugh as they saw that the builders had substituted what is usually a carrot nose, with a dildo. They had new covers and were yanking back all old copies pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Priceless :smoke

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
At least it's a decent lookin' piece. :smoke:

edit: Man, I thought that was gonna be my 3000th post. Lulz!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts