Authentic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not really sure what brands/where to look other than VS. I like this one by pink and am looking for similar ones. Lace Bralette - Victoria's Secret PINK® - Victoria's Secret

I want something lacy/sexy since I need something covering my chest at night while I'm nursing for the next year+... don't want to live in frumpy stuff. Price is also a factor... good quality, under $30. I'll probably meander by khols since they usually have a pretty big bra section... but until I am up to driving across town, I'm trying to look online.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Hey Stacy, I did a quick search on Aerie.com and found these:

Search Results | Aerie for American Eagle

there are several without the underwire which I'm guessing you don't want, and the prices would fit into your budget :) I have several Aerie bras in different styles and the quality is great very comparable to VS and some of the other dept. store brands IMHO :D

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Suzy! Yeah, def won't want underwire for a couple months :rofl (made that mistake my first time around. OWWW :twitch :rofl)

Oh boy... Now I'm stuck on the site choosing bras and matching undies >.< Seriously was looking for a couple... have a huge bag of stuff!! GAAAAAAH, lol. Thanks, they have really cute stuff, I've never looked there before!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Yay, so glad your're finding some cute nursing bralettes, etc. :jumping I really like Aerie, and they are having the free shipping and returns promo right now :magwink :thumbsup

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw that! I'm hoping that and the sale prices are still in effect when I get paid for some shoes I'm selling on eBay in the next couple days. (Hopefully my buyer is prompt at sending the payment)

I currently have 21 items in my bag >.< Trying to narrow it down further, especially since I don't know how their sizing really is. In VS pink, I'm an xs for undies, and swim suit tops/etc, but the reviews I read on the bras make me guess a Small instead. And I'm just hoping the undies fit about the same as VS. The reviews are so mixed.

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
So, I finally placed and received my order this weekend... just updating that the vintage lace bralettes run INSANELY SMALL!! I'm an xs in pretty much everything shirts/bikinis/etc... and went with a small for one, but had to get an xs in the others b/c they ran out of smalls.... I'm pretty sure the xs would fit my 7yo around, I couldn't even close it, not to mention the cups were so close together only one boob could be covered at a time :rofl The small was too small as well... I *might* try a medium later if they come back in stock, but I'm skeptical about them now. Returned all of them to a store... but I did keep the undies (even though I picked ones that matched the bras) because they were cute, and I got them for like $2.50 each with the 40% sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts