Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a way to get money from my paypal acct transferred to my debit card. sent money using my debit card thru paypal. it didn't work out so the money was sent back. but i need it in my debit card...not paypal and not the bank acct i have listed with paypal. is that confusing enough??

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
your debit card is not from your bank account? or is it from a different bank, NOT associated with Paypal?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
why dont you add the bank that your debit is affliated with to your paypal account and transfer it ??

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
^I agree. I think it takes a little while for PayPal to verify your account info, but the other alternatives (PayPal writing you a check, withdrawing from an ATM) take a while as well, and cost money.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^no, not the debit card i used to open my paypal with. it's not much money...not sure i want to go thru the trouble of adding it and transferring. i thought they could just do it for me. i'll just spend it then:jumping

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
^no, not the debit card i used to open my paypal with. it's not much money...not sure i want to go thru the trouble of adding it and transferring. i thought they could just do it for me. i'll just spend it then:jumping
YES!:devil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts