Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok..i got them today..and i love them..although they are pretty tight and give me MAJOR muffin! (thank god for loose fitting tops!)
but i really love them..but is that normal for the back pockets to be pretty light compared to the rest of the jeans? the pictures are more extreme then they really are but they are still light..

so sevenheaven..i'm really sorry that i won these on the BIN..i promise i'll sell them to you if i decide they are too tight on me..i'm going to try to wear them around the house and see if it stretches out..

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
they don't look tight to me

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
They will stretch out Cassie, DO NOT get rid of them, or I will fly to hawaii and steal your chocolate!!!!!!!!

* that means they look that good*

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Those look awesome! What on earth is on your shirt? Do you splash water on yourself when washing your hands like I do!?:rofl

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those look awesome! What on earth is on your shirt? Do you splash water on yourself when washing your hands like I do!?:rofl
HAHAHAHA no it is water cause it was raining outside...completely storming..so i got wet from the car to the house hahaha

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I have those and they are without a doubt one of my favorites. The wash is gorgeous and the brown stitching is so beautiful. Yours look great on you.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
HAHAHAHA no it is water cause it was raining outside...completely storming..so i got wet from the car to the house hahaha
LOL. I can't leave the house without water all over me. Its just not possible! Those are some BIG ass rain drops!! At least you guys are getting rain. :(*sigh*:(

·
Registered
13,747 Posts
They look amazing! And they stretch out a bunch - mine are pretty tight at first but I have to wash and dry after every wear because of how much they stretch.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Oooooh, those look really great! And they look like they fit perfectly!

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
they look so hot :love I wish I could find these in a 23!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts