Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried Goji juice or the fruit? I've heard it is supposed to be very good to promote health and youth.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I've never had them myself. I've heard good things, but really all berries are fantastic. I'd go for fresh or frozen over dried or juiced though.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I've heard of it - some folks sell it around here. I actually took Veema for a while and really liked it...supposed to be like Goji plus some, so better? The only reason I stopped taking it was to take Prenatals.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I've never tried it but my bf's uncle and aunt sell that stuff... and yes it is supposed to be good for you

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
It's been used in Asian herbal soups for... forever... makes the soup sweet.. YUM! (the fruit not the juice)

·
Registered
508 Posts
I got some goji berries this weekend at my local health food store...they are yummy! They only had the sweetened ones, but they are really good....kind of cross between a raisin & a dried cherry IMO :)

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I have had the juice. The kind my mother bought was very dense and concentrated. I felt healthy drinking it! :D

·
Registered
8,234 Posts
has anyone tried Goji juice or the fruit? I've heard it is supposed to be very good to promote health and youth.
It's just antioxidants. Goji berries are nice, but won't do much for you if you don't base your whole diet on veggies and fruits.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Goji berries are yummy! They usually come dried, but aren't tough like dried apricots or something. They're supposedly full of antioxidants. I just throw em on top of my breakfast a lot of mornings, or have put them in muffins before (they re-hydrate as the cook).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts