Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else watch this show? Its on the sci fi channel and I cannot get enough! An all new episode is about to start their going to Louisiana !

they have an awesome web site too

The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I LOVE this show! When the show first started, and all of them still had "day" jobs (they might still) Steve was a cop in the town next to my parents...I always hoped I would see him:D

I'm watching the new ep now:excited

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I liked it...not the best one I've seen, but not terrible. When they first started, and all they investigated were people's homes, it was much more boring than it is now...they must have gotten a larger travel budget after the show got big:D

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats what I was thinking...I love that they go to all these more historical places.

Have you guys ever seen the Ghost Hunters international? those are almost always haunted

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
time to bump this up.

Live Halloween special this friday...two or three hours!!

Also...has anyone been watching that new show in the travel channel...Ghost Adventures?

·
Banned
92 Posts
I love the show, they have captured some really great evidence as well. I love the outlines of people in the thermal cam, now that is :bigeyes

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
The only thing that gets on my nerves is when someone says "did you hear that?" and then the other person says "I thought that was you". if they are supposed to hunting...why would they assume things like that?

Still...love the show. Hate the international one though. I think they said that the GHI staff will be on the live show this Friday.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
the thing that irritates me about this show is that they never shut the hell up!

i can't hear any of the crap they are talking about and i don't understand how they can hear any of the noises when they are constantly yapping at each other, grrrrrr!

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i love when they say if you are here give us a sign move something or make a noise then they hear something and go .......what was that? did you hear that? you asked for a sign :IDK I still love the show though

·
Registered
589 Posts
DH and I watch it every week, we love it too. What is really annoying to us is the music they add to it, hello, we're trying to here spirits not theatrical music!!!

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
i'm still trying to get thru the special. i can't watch the parts with rob and "the miz" and that woman...they all three get on my nerves so BAD!!

·
Registered
9,644 Posts
I didn't get a chance to watch the show last night I had to go out :( I look fwd to watching it tonight or tomorrow hopefully , though :D

I Love it. love it.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hey! I just found this thread and I love that show too! ITA with some of the annoyances you guys have. They DO talk too much. And the theatrical music confuses me... the spook music sometimes makes it sound like there's paranormal noise when it's actually just the sound effects from the theatrical music!

I actually did some amateur ghost hunting around the SF Bay Area even before I knew about the show 5 years ago. I even have some equipment if anyone is interested in ghost hunting with me :D.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
I watched it last night and was intrigued. I am a total believer in ghosts so shows like this really interest me. I loved seeing Nigel from Crossing Jordon there! It seemed like he and the 2 guys he was with had the most activity. I totally saw that one guys jacket get pulled on! Freaky!!

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
i'm very interested to see/hear what they find when they review the stuff. the only thing that i though "yeah right"...was when j and grant were down in the dungeon and jay hear that voice say "you don't belong here".

1 - 20 of 29 Posts