Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
:(

Sorry Ally.

But d00d.. you are good. How did you find that? They have the size as "SX" instead of "XS."

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I accidentally spelled "True Religion" wrong when I was searching :rofl I was so confused

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
That sucks BP! :shake I hate it when sellers flat out lie on their listings! Are you going to contact the seller or file a dispute?

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
are you going to keep it?
I don't know, I didn't get a chance to look over the sweater very carefully yet. The holes aren't huge, but they're definitely there. Normally I'd send it back but I'm super pissed off that I paid almost as much for shipping as I did the item. If I do send it back, I only need to pay one way shipping right? That still leaves me out a good $15

I'll go home after class and see how bad the damage really is, and contact the seller then. The thing is, she was willing to wait 5 days for payment (CC problems) so I don't really want to screw her over or anything but this is unacceptable.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
OMG I didn't even notice they spelled "Religion" wrong too! How did ANYBODY find those?! :rofl

Anyway, I hope you send them a STRONGLY WORDED e-mail. And I hope refund your shipping AND give you a huge partial refund. So you end up only paying like $10.

·
Banned
4,287 Posts
I don't know, I didn't get a chance to look over the sweater very carefully yet. The holes aren't huge, but they're definitely there. Normally I'd send it back but I'm super pissed off that I paid almost as much for shipping as I did the item. If I do send it back, I only need to pay one way shipping right? That still leaves me out a good $15

I'll go home after class and see how bad the damage really is, and contact the seller then. The thing is, she was willing to wait 5 days for payment (CC problems) so I don't really want to screw her over or anything but this is unacceptable.
How would you be screwing her over? She sent you an item that was totally not as described, you are well within your rights to bitch about it.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
That sucks! Ebay has been a pain the last few times I've bought stuff too. I've almost swore it off.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
K I took pictures and here they are:

I'm holding the jacket up to the light...which is shining through the holes.

Ink & misc. stains:

More holes:

Undisclosed irregular stamp....and the best part, it's NOT EVEN AN XS.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^ not yet, I don't know where to begin :shake Plus the seller's English isn't too good so I'm trying to figure out what to say and how to say it.

·
Registered
9,644 Posts
that really sucks.
Everything about her listing is a total lie, other than the item is pink.

Try and send her an email letting her know that you got something that is totally not what you were expecting and you would like a full (shipping included) refund.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
sorry ally
her descriptions are WAY OFF! i hope you do get a partial refund.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I sent her this:

Hello,

I got the hoody today but there are a few issues I have with it that were not mentioned in your auction:
-there are many small holes all over the sweater from wear and tear
-there is an ink stain, among other less noticeable stains on the front
-there is an irregular stamp on the sweater
-lastly, it's not even a size XS, it's a Small.

Also, I paid $25 in shipping only to get the item 2 weeks after I paid for it.

Please let me know what you would like to do to resolve these issues. I personally would like to return it to you, as it is not in the condition you described it to be and does not even fit me since it is not the right size. I know you were patient when I asked if you'd wait a bit to receive payment so I would like to work this out as quickly as possible.

Thank you,
Alice

Hey Kelly (or anyone else that can answer this), if she refuses to refund me and I end up having to file a dispute through Paypal, who then decides in my favor, I have to pay the shipping back to her don't I?

·
Registered
9,644 Posts
yeah, you will :(

but if you ask nicely for her to just refund you in FULL since this is all her mistake she might do it.

I would, if I made a mistake like that. I would pay all the shipping fees.

·
Registered
232 Posts
LMAO.. thats kinda funny but that really sucks!!! i think you should get your money back and also make the seller pay for the shipping b/c theres a hole, its stamped irregular pLUS its not even the right size ><

1 - 20 of 40 Posts