Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend's friend added me on facebook just now and I couldn't stop from cracking up...his name is Anil Rock. He is in a band and has a website carrying his name and apparently he always has gay guys contacting him stating how much they love anal rocks.

Other names of people I've met throughout the years..
Ester Bonny (first and middle name)
Princess (first name)
Honeylove (first name)
Bich Ho (first and last)
Phuc
Arianne Grace (my cousin's baby - My father told them not to name her that, but they did anyway)
April May (first and middle name) and her sister June
Chemberly (the daughter of my high school chemistry teacher)
Des' Stinee (yes, pronounced destiny)
Oshean Rain (first and middle)
Richard Head (a junior high custodian who informally got the nickname of you know what)
Richard Trap (HS friend - same as above)

Any interesting names that you've all come across?

·
Registered
457 Posts
a girl i'm good friends with has the last name Woodcock.
and a guy i'm friends with has the name, and no i'm not kidding, Richard Cox.

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
Richard Head - my music teacher's late husband. And he went by... Dick. I swear.

thong ho
phuc diep

had a patient, little kid, with the first name Urhiness. Yes, pronounced "your highness". I refused to call that kid by name. It was demeaning. lol

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
This thread is totally cracking me up...Urhiness?!

My brother's best friend's last name is Narodick! He seems to enjoy it, though, and makes jokes about it all the time.

·
Registered
262 Posts
One of my friends once told me that she had a girl in her class whose name was "Victime Haché" which translates to "chopped victim" in english; and she told me that she looked like an Adam family member, very lugubrious

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
These are obviously not people I know but it's funny nonetheless.

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
I can't tell, but I wish I could :rofl

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
I had a teacher named Gaylord Basher :jumping and a friend named Pepsi (his parents immigrated to the US and had a baby soon after and when the hospital staff asked them what his name was - the only thing they could think of in English was Pepsi b/c they were drinking it.. :rofl).

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^ Haha...that's so funny because there's a guy in the med school class below me whose name is Pepper. He's going to be a doctor, so "Dr. Pepper". Hahaha!

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
I had a teacher named Gaylord Basher :jumping and a friend named Pepsi (his parents immigrated to the US and had a baby soon after and when the hospital staff asked them what his name was - the only thing they could think of in English was Pepsi b/c they were drinking it.. :rofl).
:lmfao:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts