Authentic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Back in UK I tried and bought loads of FCUK clothing ( mostly tops), I have always thought it was on the large side. But wait for others please :magwink

·
Registered
446 Posts
I only own one FCUK item. It's a coat, and I think it runs large. Probably not helping you but I tried to share my opinion. :eek:

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
oh ok, according the the us size chart I would be a 6, I guess:confused:
What is your US size for tops and jeans normally? You are quite slim if I'm not mistaken? So I am S/M up top and it's UK 10(sometimes 8 or 12), my jeans are 29, and I am UK 12 ( EU 38/40).

ETA: Jenn, I have just seen your items on sale by Amber, so if you are wearing XS it will be UK 4/6( 8 will be big).. I think FCUK have really small sizes like UK4, because in the UK I have never seen anything smaller than UK 6. And if you wear 24/25 in jeans, it is about UK 4/6 as well.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What is your US size for tops and jeans normally? You are quite slim if I'm not mistaken? So I am S/M up top and it's UK 10(sometimes 8 or 12), my jeans are 29, and I am UK 12 ( EU 38/40).

ETA: Jenn, I have just seen your items on sale by Amber, so if you are wearing XS it will be UK 4/6( 8 will be big).. I think FCUK have really small sizes like UK4, because in the UK I have never seen anything smaller than UK 6. And if you wear 24/25 in jeans, it is about UK 4/6 as well.
thank you:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts