Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got my first pair, and didn't works for me, too low in the back:shake:cry, it's not a super low rise pair but the back is too low and didn't work with my awful big bum:madbeating

I love this jeans anyway:love, is a Frankie B Diamond Rock that I bought to scubageek.

I probably can I wear it with a long top inside the jeans, the next winter.

I'm a little dissapointed but I know is not the jeans, the guilt is my body shape:shake

·
Registered
36,827 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Frankie Bs are crap on girls with curves, from what I've seen. They're best for the apple-shaped (close waist-to-hip ratio, flat butt, thin legs)...the rest of us get way too much visible ass-crack from them :rofl
LOL very true!! I think w/ Frankie's I need AT LEAST an 11 or 11.5" back rise or it's just not going to happen! With Frankie's I HAVE TO wear a belt & tuck my top in, just in case ;)

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
this is why i can't do them either! I can't do anything but stand still in them :rofl forget sitting down or bending over!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Frankie Bs are crap on girls with curves, from what I've seen. They're best for the apple-shaped (close waist-to-hip ratio, flat butt, thin legs)...the rest of us get way too much visible ass-crack from them :rofl
yeap, that's true:(, I'm not very curvy but my butt need his own space:rofl, I will try with a long long top...:ashamed

LOL very true!! I think w/ Frankie's I need AT LEAST an 11 or 11.5" back rise or it's just not going to happen! With Frankie's I HAVE TO wear a belt & tuck my top in, just in case ;)
This pair have 11"" back rise, but still I think need at least 1/2 inch more minimum.
I ALWAYS need to wear belt, with all my jeans (SFAM, TR, Hudson, etc)

this is why i can't do them either! I can't do anything but stand still in them :rofl forget sitting down or bending over!
:rofl totally true

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
yeap, that's true:(, I'm not very curvy but my butt need his own space:rofl, I will try with a long long top...:ashamed

This pair have 11"" back rise, but still I think need at least 1/2 inch more minimum.
I ALWAYS need to wear belt, with all my jeans (SFAM, TR, Hudson, etc)

:rofl totally true
Have you tried Siwy, I find they have a higher back rise, but a smaller waist (which fits me perfect)...you just have to find the right stretchy wash, because a lot of the washes are rigid & not for curvy legged-girls IMO

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I say tuck in your shirt and bring on the pics! :devil

I mean since it sounds like you're going to keep them and all. :D I have a pair of jeans that require a layering shirt just because of the back rise too.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you tried Siwy, I find they have a higher back rise, but a smaller waist (which fits me perfect)...you just have to find the right stretchy wash, because a lot of the washes are rigid & not for curvy legged-girls IMO
I checked some Siwy's on Ebay but the pockets never convinced me:twitch, cute but too small IMO.

I say tuck in your shirt and bring on the pics! :devil
I mean since it sounds like you're going to keep them and all. :D I have a pair of jeans that require a layering shirt just because of the back rise too.
I will post pics soon, but the jeans need to be hemmed, the inseam is 36" :bigeyes:bigeyes, and I not wear heels

And I need a new camera:D too, because the old one is crap

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't wait to see your pics! :woohoo

Holy long inseam, 36"? OMG! :eek:
I looks weird in this pair:ashamed but anyway, I will post pics
And yeap, is a loooooong inseam, I need 29" (my flip flop inseam), I will think about if keep this pair or not, because if I keep it I will need to cut and reattach the hems :(:mad:

Maybe someone want a trade, I will think about...

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Yeah... I'm definitely not an apple, and have curves, so this is far from accurate :roll

Sorry they didn't work for you Deketa :( Tucking in a tank top is great for the super low pairs though, and there are high rise pairs out there, so don't give up yet!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah... I'm definitely not an apple, and have curves, so this is far from accurate :roll
Sorry they didn't work for you Deketa :( Tucking in a tank top is great for the super low pairs though, and there are high rise pairs out there, so don't give up yet!
Yeap, I will think about, I will try it again tomorrow, but I'm not 100% sure about keeping this:(, this is high rise (7" rise), I don't have problems with low rise on front but in the back :shake:cry

You looks awesome in your Frankie's but me..not very much

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
There are a few from years back that have an 8 inch rise too! My grey jolly rogers came in a high rise version, so there are really cute higher rise ones :yes

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There are a few from years back that have an 8 inch rise too! My grey jolly rogers came in a high rise version, so there are really cute higher rise ones :yes
:woohoo. and the back is little more high?

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Yep! Do your 4s fit okay other than the rise?

Oh, and the high rise pairs are a bit bigger than the low rise pairs (or at least the high rise storm grey jolly rogers were close to a size big imo) (although I hadn't washed/dried them, they may have shrunk a bit)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep! Do your 4s fit okay other than the rise?

Oh, and the high rise pairs are a bit bigger than the low rise pairs (or at least the high rise storm grey jolly rogers were close to a size big imo) (although I hadn't washed/dried them, they may have shrunk a bit)
This pair is 26, too tight IMO ( I don't like tight jeans), I think an old 4 size maybe could fit me better, I checked some pairs in size 6 and normally are more big in the waist:IDK

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
are there any frankie b's w/ normal rises? :jumping 8" is too high for my tastes and the others are just way too low in the back to be comfortable for me :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts