Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hiya,

I've been reading here a bit and sought I'd create an account to get some advice.

I bought my first pair of Diesel's, Zatiny 8IW 30W32L (Diesel Online Store - ZATINY 8IW - Denim) a few months ago and absolutely love them. I'm looking at getting another pair, but as soon as I go into the store I'm always overwhelmed by the selection. So I was hoping that someone could let me know if any other models have similar fits.

Also anyone have some style recommendations. I have to go check them at the store, but so far I like the ZATINY 8HZ, Viker 8IK & maybe the Zatiny 8LD.

Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well, Viker fits similarly but it's a straight leg. Zathans are similar but have a bigger bootcut, and are maybe a little looser in the thighs. Zafs have a huge bootcut and are a bit looser in the thighs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, Viker fits similarly but it's a straight leg. Zathans are similar but have a bigger bootcut, and are maybe a little looser in the thighs. Zafs have a huge bootcut and are a bit looser in the thighs.
Thanks. I have a pretty slim build so I guess I'll look at the Viker's & Zathans/Zatiny's

Also when it comes to say Zatiny or any other model, do they all fit pretty much the same? And the only difference is the color/design.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Usually the different washes of the same cut fit the same. But some washes stretch more (for example 71J) than others, and some are thicker, or less stretchy, etc.

I've heard some people need to size up/down one depending on the cut, but I've always worn size 28 and not had a problem regardless of the wash.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Also I`m loving Zatiny - I bought 8FC W29 last week. It fits well around my hips and thighs but a littel bit looser in waist. As you says Viker is another similiar cut beside the leg openning(also low rise?). Now it`s hard to choose Viker 8JM or 8II for me. Any advise? Should I size up/down compared with Zatiny 8FC? Thanks:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts