Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my fail attempt to get this pair at Barney's New York, I manage to find another one this time at Macy's and it was on sale too. I used the F&F code that a member here posted in the Online Sales Code section and got extra discount as well.

I love this pair. The wash is absolutely gorgeous. And the distressing are so subtle and nicely done. It doesn't look cheap as with many distressed jeans produced nowadays. What do you guys think? :rofl

·
Registered
390 Posts
They look great! Port Lions is a great wash!

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I really think this wash could really become a classic wash for the company. It's just so pretty.

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
great wash and looks perfect on you :love

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
:thumbsup looks fantastic!

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks good. Are these a relaxed fit? Methinks you could rock a slimmer fit if you tried :magwink
Hi Emily. The jean is a standard fit, which I think is a straight leg cut. I think this wash is still new so the company haven't released another fit with this wash. I would love to try this wash in a slimmy but don't know if 7FAM will release it anytime soon. So far, the only fit available for this wash is standard, which is great because I love standard. :D

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
very nice pair. the wash is :love & it fits you grrreat !

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
They ARE really beautiful(can I say that about guys jeans:eek:?) Oh Well! I just did!:D
They look Fantastic on you!!!
Are all standards button fly? I'd :love to get a pair of those on MY Big Boy :magwink! Alas, he is a zipper man...

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They ARE really beautiful(can I say that about guys jeans:eek:?) Oh Well! I just did!:D
They look Fantastic on you!!!
Are all standards button fly? I'd :love to get a pair of those on MY Big Boy :magwink! Alas, he is a zipper man...
Yes, all standards have the button fly, if I remember correctly. :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 26 Posts