Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everytime I weigh myself at the gym, it always fluctuates within an 8 pound or so range, depending on how much water and food I've eaten up till that point. I can drink a gallon of water before going to the gym and obviously that's not going to give me what my accurate weight is, I dont always eat/drink the exact same amount every day. So how do you tell what your real weight is?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Weigh yourself first thing in the morning after a pee! :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
When you get up before you eat and drink anything and after you go to the bathroom both ways. If it's the same time everyday even better. After about a week you will have an accurate weight to go by. Be sure you are naked and the scale is calibrated correctly.

·
Registered
815 Posts
That is ok because it means your bladder is not always full! and yes, nakie!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I always weigh myself in the morning after I pee and naked:D I've found with clothes, water, food, and other factors, my weight can vary up to 7 lbs in a day/week.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Well the scale is not accurate, I forgot the accurate method but they dump you in water. Now I need to look it up.

Edit to Add: Okay disregard because I was thinking about hydrostatic weighing, which determines your body fat.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
i havent weighed myself in like a year, but ive always been told first thing in the morning is best to reiterate what everyone else is saying :)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
your weight naturally fluctuates in the day, yes first thing in the morning is the most accurate :thumbsup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts