Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

left to right:
Julies: Disco in black MLS, Big T in Road Dog, Clear crystals in body rinse, Silverado w/ black needle, Super vixen
Disco Julie Big T in DD, Gina Natural rainbow in body rinse(?), Rainbow Becky in med Laguna, Becky in Tie dye,Ava Bid T heritage in The Boss

Kate light grey(thank you, Selena :flowers), Johnny triple stitch in LDT, Johnny big T midnight in MUC, Johnny Big T in Road dog, Johnny Midnight in
DDR
Kate OM in DDR, Johnny grey w/black needle, Johnny white body rinse with silver stitch, Johnny dark gray w/ black needle, Disco Candice in Supervixen

Stella Midnight Big T in MV(Thank you Kimoy :flowers), Sammy in ??(thank you Kristen :flowers),Jordan in Dark Rambler, Jordan in Gunsmoke, Bobby Donkey Rainbow (thank you, Alessia :flowers)
Billy Big T dark gray w/ black needle(?), Billy white with brown and yellow stitch(?), Billy Big T Black Easy Rider, Disco Billy in Light Wildcat, Pink Disco Billy in Lonestar

Billy in SLV, Billy Big T in Road Dog, Billy OM in MUC, Billy Big T dark gray w/ black needle, Billy Big T Heritage in Chalk,
Billy MD, Billy Silver Rainbow in Body Rinse, Billy Dark Nine Lives Rendezvous, Billy Light Baja, Billy yellow Super T in med wildcat

Disco Billy Big T in Med Laguna, Billy in Wild Oats, Joey Big T dark gray w/ black needle, Joey Big T in Desperado, Joey in DKV
Disco Joey in DD, Disco Joey in Black MLS,Joey Gunmetal w/ black needle (thank you Stella :flowers), 503 in Medium handsand, Joey Big T Heritage in DKV

Disco Joey in MD (thank you,Claudia :flowers), Joey in DPE, Joey in dark Chalk, Joey Dark Hollow 1st edition (thank you, teenbeauty :flowers), Aqua Disco Joey in MD,
All Joey`s: Natural Supers in Easy Rider, Natural Supers in MV, OM Supers in DDR, Yellow Supers in dark Lovestruck, Tuquoise Supers in Chelsea (Thank you, Lori :flowers),

All Joey`s: OM Supers in MUC, Natural Supers in Dark Chalk, Midnight Supers in Dark Savannah (thank you, Nancy :flowers), Turquise supers in DKV
Natural Supers in DD, Midnight Supers in Chelsea (thank you Stella and thank you in advance, Stephanie for sz 26 :flowers), Midnight Supers in Med Lovestruck, Black supers in MD.

All Joey`s: Black Rainbows in Dark Savannah, Pink Rainbows in DUC, Natrural Rainbows in Med Lovestruck, Brown Rainbows in Med Baja, earth Rainbows in Knoxville,
Silver sequin in blue body rinse, Joey (?), Silver Sequin in black body rinse, Medium premium, Midnight in (?)

This is my collection at this time.... :whistle :)

THANK YOU ALL FOR CHECKING AUTHENTICITY AND WASH!!!
:love :flowers

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Nicole, that is a VERY impressive collection that you've put together in so little time!

AND, what I like the most is the variety. Especially that you've chosen some very nice older washes which I think are some of the best! :thumbsup

Oh, and I know I see some there that I must have pics for the guide. :magwink

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Nicole you have no idea how jealous you make me:eyebug Now i know where to find some of my most wanted! Honestly a wonderful collection and i know that you really love each pair:D As Linda says so many pairs in that short time! :thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most of them are pre-owned or second hand jeans. Not new ones. And to get all these TR, I sold all my other brand jeans on ebay. ;score :whistle

Linda, please let me know which wash/style you need. I will take pics and send them to you. It`s a pleasure fo me to help and to support. I got sooo many help here to check authenticity and wash, that I don`t want to image that all my TR were fakes without you all here :yes

And by the way, perhaps you remember that it was you, who checked all washes for me . Thank you very much :flowers

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
ETA: 74 pairs if i counted correct:eek: Girl you`re totally crazy:rofl

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ETA: 74 pairs if i counted correct:eek: Girl you`re totally crazy:rofl
Ähh, :hide , Claudia, you that I`m crazy and you know, that I was cleaning out my closet. :D :rofl
I want to get rid of all these jeans , that don`t fit me as well as TR. And at the end there will be just TR in my closet..... :whistle
I`m selling my Diesel Jeans ,too, because they don`t fit me perfectly. I don`t like the rough and uncomfortable denim of rigid Diesel and the stretch fabric isn`t not as comfy as the one of TR.
Jeans, that I don`t like to wear, must go... :yes :rofl

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Most of them are pre-owned or second hand jeans. Not new ones. And to get all these TR, I sold all my other brand jeans on ebay. ;score :whistle

Linda, please let me know which wash/style you need. I will take pics and send them to you. It`s a pleasure fo me to help and to support. I got sooo many help here to check authenticity and wash, that I don`t want to image that all my TR were fakes without you all here :yes

And by the way, perhaps you remember that it was you, who checked all washes for me . Thank you very much :flowers
Thanks, I will let you know in PM.

I'm most happy to help and it makes me even happier to know that I've been helpful to others! :)

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Ohh I love!! :D
You have an amazing collection!!! :love
Congrats!!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
NIIICCE Collection Nicole! Look at you with not only 1 pair of the elusive Turquoise, but TWO!!!:whistle You little devil :magwink

1 - 20 of 46 Posts