Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these pictures was hoping you could tell if any of these pairs are real(just the two sevens and the citizens in the first picture). She is having problems getting me clear tag pictures but gave me the close up back shots when I asked. I am going to let her know how to use the micro button on the camera so hopefully I can get tag pictures but can you tell without them just in case?

Thanks so much I know one is citizens of humanity but thought it was easier just posting them all in this section. Hope that is alright :) As always I really appreciate everyone's help!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
i'd say yes they are real, but I'm bad at only looking at pocket etc, so wait for confirmation :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
The dojos and citizens look real IMO.

I got these pictures was hoping you could tell if any of these pairs are real(just the two sevens and the citizens in the first picture). She is having problems getting me clear tag pictures but gave me the close up back shots when I asked. I am going to let her know how to use the micro button on the camera so hopefully I can get tag pictures but can you tell without them just in case?

Thanks so much I know one is citizens of humanity but thought it was easier just posting them all in this section. Hope that is alright :) As always I really appreciate everyone's help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts