Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just bought these jeans. The pic isn't that great, they look black but are a dark blue. Are they Faye Marine Wide leg? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did, still not sure though. I was thinking either Marine or Big Sur.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
yes, i second that these are fantastic. One of my most favorite jeans, definitely most favorite COH, and a great dark wash. You will love them!!:love

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yay! They will be different than anything I have, hope I like! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh No! I just looked at the auction, I guess my brain was functioning last night. This is the pair I meant to ask the seller waist measurements and I forgot. Please tell me they run small!!

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
Did you get a size bigger than you normally wear? If so, they will be too big.

If you got your TTS size, they should fit well and like Jess said, stretch during the day.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya, I got a size 28. The Kelly Colorado 26 fit me perfect, but my Pacifics are 28 and just a little big. They say on her measurements 28" waist but I'm sure she just went off tag and not the measurements. Guess I'll see when they get here. Hopefully they won't be too bad, if so I guess I'll have to sell them and try to find a smaller size.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmmmm, I probably sound pretty stupid but not real sure. I've just recently started buying designer jeans which go by waist size so I've always bought size 3. There is NOWHERE to buy designer where I live, everything is 1,3,5. Most of my new jeans are size 26 or 27. Some of the 26's are big and some
27's are tight. I guess maybe a tts 27?:eek:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I hope not. Luckily my best friend is one or two sizes bigger than me, maybe she'll like em. I bought a gorgeous pair awhile back that were too big so she got them and is hooked on Citizens now. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. I'll post pics and get opinions when they get here. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts