Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 13.3%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never worn boots over my jeans. I usually like to have the boots under the jeans, but because some of you guys look fabulous I thought I would try it out. Tell me what you think about these:

1. Cole Haans

2. Fryes

Thanks!! TIA

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I usually wear the Cole Haans under a long skirt in the fall. They don't look good with jeans?

·
Registered
10,459 Posts
I never wear boots outside of jeans so my opinion may be skewed, but I like the Cole Haans!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
i like the frye's better.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
i've (up to this yr) worn all my boots UNDER jeans. however, i've swayed over to the drk side because i bought jbrand skinnies and paige blue heights, and there's no way boots r goin under those jeans--well, unless i buy ankle boots, but i'm not in2 that style. plus, living in the nw, it rains quite a bit so it's nice when boots go over jeans--keeps the water/mud off my precious premium babies!

i like cole haan better...i think the frye's detailing matches the diesel pair, but i'd prefer if the shaft was taller...

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
They are both fine with the jeans, but if you are going to wear the Cole Haan boots, you need a different shape on the top. A belted tunic length sweater would be much better. The Cole Haan boots are dominating the outfit and you need more balance on top

·
#1 avatar fan
1,571 Posts
I like the Frye's. They look more seamless. The other pair has a little too much gap at the top for my taste. :)

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I voted the Fryes :love
mid calf boots look hot over jeans

1 - 20 of 29 Posts