Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Reported. Hopefully the listing disappears soon.

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
yeah they always have fakes mixed in. Many years ago I emailed them very nicely and said an item was fake, and that I know they usually sell auth so I thought I'd let them know because I'm sure they don't want to get a bad rep for it. They never replied and never pulled the auction. They don't care at all. I took great pleasure negging them when I later bought from them ((I swore I never would but it was sz 23 citizens dammit. Anyway they were listed as nwt and came heavily worn and stained. They negged me back within an hour or so even though they didn't reply to any of my emails)

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
I have come across this seller a few times and I always thought their stuff was real because I remember seeing some real pairs but don't look through their stuff that often....I almost bid on some of their auctions but haven't. This info is good to know.

ETA: reported. The listing is still up...I would think enough people reported to take it down by now. Hmmm...

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
I reported too. Why hasn't it been taken down yet? Is eBay waiting for another lawsuit? :twitch

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I had a huge issue with them.
My fault for buying COH Boho's and not getting them authorized first but I thought the seller was legit.
When I emailed them that the jeans I had received were fake, they replied and said they would refund me once I sent the jeans back.
I sent the jeans back and never got my money so I did a PayPal dispute.
Pam was lovely to help with letters :love, however PayPal closed the dispute in their favour :madbeating

It took me 6 months to get my money back from PayPal :mad:

I refuse to buy anything from them, period.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Sellers like this irk me to no end, especially since I'm relatively new to the whole PD thing... trying to find reputable sellers carrying only authentic products is difficult enough without stuff like this mixed in. When I see a high feedback rating and a high volume seller, it is usually an indicator of quality/authentic products, even more so if they've been selling the real thing in the past (or at least that's what I want to believe:roll). I guess I'll just have to rely on this forum to do auth checks for me until I develop a better eye for being able to distinguish real from fake. And that's fine, at least you guys don't seem to mind :) , it just sucks not to be able to bid with confidence unless the seller is on the preapproved list. :madbeating

/rant

1 - 13 of 13 Posts