Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm new here. And, pretty new to the designer denim world - I resisted purchasing for years and bought my first 2 pairs this summer and just don't feel as good in my "regular" jeans anymore. Anyway, I just bought these on ebay, not even thinking they would be fake (apparently naive). But, they don't look and feel like the real thing and am planning to send back. What do you think from these pics? Remember, I'm a newbie. Thanks so much! Look forward to learning from you all.

Citizens of Humanity Ingrid Flare Stretch Bolinas Sz 31 - (eBay item 110187390251 end time Nov-03-07 17:07:48 PDT)

· Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Glad to be here. I will definitely be more careful now! Tried to copy and paste the pics (they're towards the bottom of the listing), but no luck. Oh well, even as inexperienced as I am, I'm pretty sure they're fake. They're not soft like my other ingrids, they see overly flared, they fit very differently and look sloppy...OR...I'm paranoid. But really, I think they're fake.

Thanks again for checking them out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.