Authentic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARGHH... I am SO frustrated. I won two pairs of Frankie B jeans on Ebay. They are both SO FAKE! Like you can hold it up to the light and see through them. These "jeans" are thinner than my work slacks!! Totally UNWEARABLE!

Anyway, here is the link to a few pics

All the rivets are missing the butterfly mark. The material is cheaper than any other jeans I've EVER felt... It is so bad.. they are totally unwearable! Oh... I could rant on and on... Please feel free to comment; I will be leaving BAD feedback if they do not issue a full refund.

Sometimes, I REALLY REALLY hate Ebay...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh. You can click on the pictures to see a more detailed picture. The buttons are laughable...

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
actually, I think those both might be real. They're super old pairs. Could you please take clear pictures of the style tags on both pairs and post them here?

ETA: I'm 99.9% certain they're both real, but I can tell you for sure with the tags :)

ETA2: The old pairs don't have butterfly rivets, and that's the right button for that time period :thumbsup

·
Registered
9,069 Posts
I just clicked the link. They look real to me too. Just a super duper old style. What do you expect from jeans that are probably about 5 years old?

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Yep, they're auth :)

The super old styles aren't as nice as the newer ones in most cases. They've improved a lot over the years :yes The few really old pairs I've had are thinner denim, which is great in the summer. Feel free to ask frankie questions any time you're not sure :yes

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
^ Its a good thing Frankies have improved since then.... although I wouldn't have an addiction if they stayed like the ancient pairs :jumping

1 - 10 of 10 Posts