Authentic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, if you spend $150 or more. That should be easy considering a large number of their sale items are already in this range :D Expires December 14th midnight CST...Use code GIFT25

AND....Dylan George Lucy's in Dark Czar wash are on currently on sale for $146 :eyebug
Dylan George denim: Lucy low rise zip skinny
I wish they ran true to size :cry

Just need to add something that'll make it $150. How about this super cute junkfood tee?? Only $12...
Star Wars Megan Fox Junk Food tees t-shirt @ Blue Heaven Boutique

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
I saw this yesterday and was sad that it's another 25% off the price I got the lucy's for from them :( but it's okay. I still think they were totally worth the price and would pay that much for them again!!
people, get these!!!! :devil

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
yes size down one. If you're in between, size down more. I'm a 27 and I got a 26 and they fit fine. Cyn's between a 25 and a 26 and a 25 ended up not working out too well so she exchanged for a 24 and fit her perfectly.

·
Registered
429 Posts
They put all the Dylan George's just short of 150 so that you can't use the code on it. Lame! :(

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
They put all the Dylan George's just short of 150 so that you can't use the code on it. Lame! :(
haha I don't think it was on purpose. it's just 30% off the original price, not a random number :jumping

1 - 11 of 11 Posts