Authentic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we should start our own H&M thread. It seems that there are a few admirers on AF already. Please give me a few days and I will write a better introduction. Btw, if you like all these designer+high street brands collaborations, have you heard that Marni at H&M is coming soon? :magwink

·
Registered
18,385 Posts
I might keep the leggings, but everything else isn't really my size :( I wanted a dress or maybe something in that gorgeous gold/purple fabric but most of the stuff was gone already. The group after us basically only got the men's clothes.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh! shame! but the stuff you got is quite cool! the pattern on that hoodie is :thumbsup:thumbsup yeah... they had some nice pieces and patterns there for sure.. Emily, how long did you wait for to get in? do you have any pics of the shop etc.?:D

·
Registered
18,385 Posts
My friend has some pics on her phone, but by the time we got there (at 825, we got in at 905) the Marni "shop" was almost empty. Maybe 10 pairs of shoes, no jewelry, almost no accessories other than socks. Only VERY large size dresses and the women in front of us (we were at the end of the third group to go in and shop) grabbed almost everything.

We went to the SF one first to check the line, which was ridiculous. Then drove down to the SJ one and found the line VERY small compared to the SF one. We should've just went straight down to SJ, we would've saved about half an hour and definitely gotten better stuff.

I really like the pattern. The skirt is very large (sz12) so I definitely can't make it work. Boo :p

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"H&M is opening new stores in Belgium, Finland, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Russia and Spain this week. We are also coming to Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico and Thailand this year and we are launching shop online in the US in autumn. Find out more on http://www.hm.com/.."

·
Registered
7 Posts
I might keep the leggings, but everything else isn't really my size I wanted a dress or maybe something in that gorgeous gold/purple fabric but most of the stuff was gone already. The group after us basically only got the men's clothes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts