Authentic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they still have the kits available? Or do you have to buy everything individually now?

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
I don't think they do :( they changed their site so much now, I don't even know how it works anymore!

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know. I don't like the new site at all. I will probably just end up buying a pressed powder to try it out.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I just figured it out. They call it 'beauty perks' now:

How do I access the Beauty Perks and Special Invitations Discounts?
The Beauty Perks and Special invitations discounts are automatic,
so when you qualify, the discounts will automatically apply towards
your order! The Beauty Perks discount is 25% off 5-11 full size
items, Special Invitations discount is 45% off 12 or more items!
Beauty Perks and Special Invitations discounts do not apply on try me
sizes, try me kits or collections.
Happy Ordering!
Thanks,
The Everyday Minerals Team

·
Registered
13,747 Posts
It sucks now :( No more mini size either, only sample and big. Luckily I have so many blushes I won't need to buy any of that for awhile, and I bought 12 pressed powders and foundations to get 45% off so I won't need anything for a looong time lol.

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
They really piss me off. They took away the wholesale accounts and I don't get discounts on anything but the foundations and blushes. I still order but really hate them.
Getting back on topic. I really like the pressed powder, it covers very well.

·
Registered
13,747 Posts
^Yeah it really ticked me off that the brushes do not qualify for the discount. The lippies do though, so you can just throw a bunch of those in there to get 12 items to make your order cheaper. That's what I did, lol.

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
^Yeah it really ticked me off that the brushes do not qualify for the discount. The lippies do though, so you can just throw a bunch of those in there to get 12 items to make your order cheaper. That's what I did, lol.
Yeah but what pisses me off is that i buy EM to sell in my spa and they took away my 50% off discount. I have tons of clients that wear it and buy it from me so I just can't stop selling it.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
meh.. I might try out their pressed powders too.. but I'm still confused on what shade I'm in EM.. I have like 4 that all work for me :rofl

oh btw.. if you email them and tell them you love their products - they'll say they'd like to send you a thank you gift :magwink

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ good tip. :)

I have 2 shades that I use currently. I can't tell the difference. Also, when you were able to choose whatever color you wanted for the sample, I got a really dark color to mix in with my regular for the summer months...so I didn't have to buy another shade.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
which shades would you recommend me, when I'm a NC 24 in mac? :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts