Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone ever do this? The way I look at it, I own several pairs of jeans and generally like them all, so I figure, why not wear more than one pair per day? For example, in my WAYWT post, I was wearing my freshly washed Nudies, and thus far I have worn my Diesels for two classes and will be wearing my TR Mickys for choral rehearsal.

I don't actually coordinate it by the hour or anything, just whatever pair jumps out at me from the closet. Seems like a nice way to get more use out of some of those massive collections you guys have, and to give some of those pairs you neglect some fresh air now and then.

· Registered
8,234 Posts
I change when I come home, into bum around jeans, or a pair that already has some mud splotches from the dog on it. :ashamed :whistle

· Registered
23,935 Posts
I do this sometimes if I put on stretched out ones to bum around in early then need to be presentable later!

· Registered
43,413 Posts
from about 6 am to 8 am i probably change my jeans 3 or 4 times because i can't decide which ones i want to wear :ashamed
then, unless they become too baggy or i spill something on them... they stay put till bedtime.

· Registered
6,320 Posts
I don't usually unless something prompts the change, i.e. climate or an event. I hate having more dirty clothes since I avoid laundry like the plague.

· Registered
6,721 Posts
No, I have to wear slacks to work. Even when I went to school full time the only time I would change my outfit was if I got it dirty or if I was going out in the evening. Seems like you would have to do laundry more often if you wore two shirts a day.

· Registered
3,538 Posts
At least for this last week or so, I've been changing in to my Nudies when I get back to my dorm (done with classes). I'd wear the Nudies all day, except they haven't stretched out enough and still look unnecessarily tight for a guy :p

· Registered
8,706 Posts
Naw, go from jeans to shorts when I get home. If the weather is crappy, I jump into a pair of sweats.

I know life is tough.
:yes Me too!

ExceptImaybejumpintosweatswhentheweatherisntsocrappyeither. :love

· Registered
4,016 Posts
i go from 1 pair of jeans at school, to sweats at home, to PJs at night

sometimes in the morning i will try on a bunch of pairs to see what i'm "feeling" for the day, but that's it :D

· Registered
4,434 Posts
Unfortunately, I don't have this luxury. My attire is business casual everyday, except Fridays.
Ditto. Except for me it's business casual everyday including Fridays. When I get home, the only thing I want to change into is a pair of shorts/yoga pants.
same here. i go right from my business attire into my PJs at home.

on the weekends, i'll sometimes change from day jeans (ones i wear with sneakers) into a different pair when i go out (ones i wear with heels).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.