Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Description and Photos:

Time for a little closet cleanout! Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions. No trades at this time please. Please add $16 to the listed prices if you are located in Canada. Elsewhere, please PM me for shipping costs.

1. Diesel Lowky 8BB 26x32 - $65 shipped SOLD

I bought these on ebay, supposedly new without tags. They have been washed and appear to be in excellent used condition. I have never worn them, only tried on. I just don't think they look good on me.

waist: 14" w/ dip, 14.75" aligned
rise: 6.75"
hips: 17.25"
inseam: 32.5"

99% cotton, 1% elastan

2. TR Becky in the Boss 25 (fits 26) - $80 shipped SOLD

Bought these NWT, and promptly removed the hangtag thinking I was going to wear them. I even fold hemmed one leg before trying them on and realizing I didn't like them on me anymore. :eek: I also didn't wash them, so not sure why I decided to hem them lol. So there is creasing from the fold I made when hemming. Otherwise they are unworn and unaltered.

waist: 13.5" w/ dip, 14" aligned (keep in mind they're pretty stretchy)
rise: 7"
hips: 17"
inseam: 33"

3. TR Dark Dusty Road Joey 26 - $65 shipped SOLD

Excellent used condition, hemmed with the original hems. Worn maybe 15x, washed 5x. No signs of wear at all.

99% cotton, 1% elastic
waist: 13.5" w/ dip, 14" aligned (again, they're stretchy!)
hips: 16.5"
inseam: 30.5"

4. TR Black Big T Stevies 26 - $70 shipped - sold

I bought these in excellent used condition. I have only worn them once, washed once. That's not a pick in the 2nd pic. It's just a stray thread.

99% cotton, 1% elastic
waist: 13.75" w/ dip, 14.25" aligned
hips: 16.75"
inseam: 33"

5. R&R Dark Trick Scorpions 26 - $65 shipped

Excellent used condition, hemmed with the originals. Worn about 10x, washed 3x. Some slight fuzzing/wear on the butt.

waist: 14" w/ dip, 14.5" aligned
rise: 7.25"
inseam: 30.25"

6. Paige Benedict Canyon in Mirror Lake 26 - $75 shipped SOLD

I received these in a trade and never got the chance to wear them. I believe the original owner wore and washed them once. I have only tried them on. Perfect condition, no signs of wear at all. They have not been altered.

waist: 14.25" w/ dip, 14.75" aligned
inseam: 34"

Sizing and Measurements: in listing

Pricing: listed for each individual pair

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC
Google Checkout

My eBay Seller ID: cyn*106

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts