Authentic Jeans Forums banner

Ebay rant. Nothing new here. :)

786 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  jen2376 
#1 ·
So I scored a pair of Frye Dorados a little while back, on October 19th. I paid immediately. I emailed the seller on October 22 asking if they could let me know when they had been shipped. The seller replied the next day letting me know that the boots had gone out that same day (October 23). I replied and asked if she could please provide me with a tracking number. No reply. I emailed her again on Oct. 25 asking for a tracking number again. No reply. I send another email on Oct. 29, getting a little pissy: " I can't understand why you're not replying, unless you are avoiding it because the item wasn't sent with tracking. Either way, could you please let me know how my item was sent? I'm wanting an estminate on when I can expect to receive them, which I can do myself on the USPS website."
She repiled with an apology on October 31, but still did not give me a tracking number. She stated she was going to get the info from her 'shipping person' and let me know asap.
It's now November 5th and I still don't have a number, nor a reply since Oct. 31. It's been two weeks and she has not supplied me with anything, and I still don't have the boots. I got charged $27-something for shipping and I'm getting really annoyed. I sent a bitchface email today: "Pretty please (with sugar on top) can I have the tracking number for this item? It was sent out 2 weeks ago and I've been asking for the tracking number since they were shipped. It's a little disappointing that after 14 days (!) I still have no tracking number. I'm not trying to be unruly, I'm just a little annoyed at your poor communication. I've never left neutral feedback yet and I don't want to start now."
Am I being unreasonable? Sheesh! I just want my Fryes!!

See less See more
#5 ·
They are going to Canada from the US? From the US into Canada is much slower than vice versa, IMO.

I wouldn't be doubting the seller shipped them though.

I agree that the seller should have responded to your emails but I also think leaving FB out of the dialogue is usually the best policy.

#6 ·
IMO, seller could've been dishonest about shipping the package. Once, I had a seller who claimed that he ships all merchandise within 24hr of payment, the package came 3 weeks after, and it was post marked 4 days after I paid!:madbeating In my experience, regular shipping that I paid less than $10 for took 10 days to arrive. The more expensive ones took somewhere between 5-7 days to arrive. Yep, miracles do happen here in Canada. :magwink

#7 ·
Well, the seller sent me a nice apology and the confirmation, they were stuck in customs. Even hough the last email I sent was a little bitchy, she was still really nice about it and thanked me for the feedback on our communication problems, telling me they were valid for the success of her business. I got the boots today, super well-packed and they are FABULOUS. I love Fryes but these are even better than I hoped for. :) So I"m happy and we resolved everything. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.