Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i won a pair of jeans on oct 23. the seller gave me a tracking number. well there was never any updates with the tracking number on usps. so i sent the seller an email about them. and on nov 8 the seller said that they ended up getting the jeans back because of a packaging problem and that they'd send them back out. well i still have not received them. and they havent provided another tracking number. she sent me a message back saying that it was out of her hands if i havent received them. on the auction they state that they are not responsible for lost items unless insurance is purchased. i didnt purchase insurance. so does that mean im out of luck if i dont receive them?

· Premium Member
34,067 Posts
No, the seller IS legally responsible for delivering the item as advertised, whether or not you choose to purchase insurance. Insurance protects the SELLER from having to refund out of pocket, not the buyer.

File a Paypal dispute now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.