Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so here's the deal.....winner says she can't pay via paypal (the only form I accept) because her account has been frozen because it's because a third party somehow accessed it. She wanted to send a MO and I don't want to accept that. I wrote back and said that if she can't pay via paypal then we can agree to not proceed with the transaction and then I can get my fees back and she won't get the NPB strike. She has not responded. What do I do? Did I even do the right thing to begin with? I haven't had NPB actually communicate before....

· Registered
5,251 Posts
If you state that in your auction that you don't take MO's, and it's been over 7 days I believe, and you have tried to contact the buyer by email, you can start a dispute. After 7 more days, you can get your money back (FVF) if the seller does not respond, etc.

Also you can try contacting the buyer by phone # if they have not responded to your emails.

· Registered
2,257 Posts
Is there a particular reason why you will not take a money order? Just wondering.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.