Authentic Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is eBay doing wareshouse/sample type sales now? I got a coupon for 30% the current sale of MaxMara and Marina Rinaldi. I'm willing to give it away, however, it's tied to my eBay account.

Fashion Vault - Hot designer sales exclusively for eBay members

What you need to know about eBay Fashion Vault

Trusted sellers and designers you know and love work closely with eBay to bring you Fashion Vault sales events.
For a limited time—only 48 to 72 hours—exclusive online events celebrate the designers' work and offer you substantial discounts on brand new designer fashions.

These exclusive designs come directly from sellers who are authorized by the brand to sell their merchandise. And to make these deals even better, shipping is free.

These sales are for a limited time only and quantities are limited,
so if you see something that catches your eye, act fast to make that beautiful item yours.

Questions and answers

How can I make sure I don't miss an eBay Fashion Vault event?
To be among the first to know about upcoming Fashion Vault events and featured designers, sign up for Fashion Vault updates.

Who is selling these items?

eBay Fashion Vault sales events are hosted only by sellers who have established relationships with the designers and brands they sell.

How long do eBay Fashion Vault sales events last?

Fashion Vault sales events last for two to three days only, and quantities of these luxury items are limited. If you see something you want, grab it fast. If you love it, chances are others will too, and we only have so many to go around.

How big are the discounts?
We work hard to offer you the best discounts possible and display the percentage off each item. To calculate the price difference and show you the savings percentage, we compare the selling price for the Fashion Vault item on eBay to the manufacturer's suggested retail price.

Who can participate in eBay Fashion Vault events?
Fashion Vault events are exclusive online sales for eBay members only. If you're not an eBay member, you don't need to miss out — register now.

What designers and brands are featured?

We don't reveal our featured designers until they're ready to appear in Fashion Vault. Let's just say that we're working with sellers now to bring you the leading designers and brands you love. To make sure you're among the first to know, sign up for Fashion Vault updates.

How much is shipping?

Shipping in the continental United States is free, so you can focus on the fashion and not the postage. (For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or other countries, see the listing details.) If you need to return an item, return shipping is $8.95 and must be done within 14 days. Simply repackage the item neatly and contact the seller's customer service for details.

How long does it take to get my item?

Your item will be delivered 6 to 11 business days after the sales event ends.

How do I check on the delivery of my item?
You can track your item and contact your seller in My eBay. Under My eBay, select "Won." Then you can view the tracking number and other information for the items you purchased. If you need to, you can also contact the seller. In the "Actions" column, select "Contact seller" from the drop-down menu.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts