Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happens if you purchase an item on ebay, and the seller doesnt reply to your emails or ebay questions after you had "won" and "paid" for the item using paypal.

In this case i got a ed hardy rhinestone hat, this seller skrillabboy2000, hasnt responded about shipping to canada or anything so i just paid.. i have the reciept printed, adress confirmed, and tracking number done. Is everything Ok? its bin a few days now and i dont want to lose money. Reason why i paid and to not wait was because it had bin 2 days and i didnt want negative feedback without paying in 5 days. --seller wont reply.

how would i report if this continues:shake

eBay.ca: Ed Hardy Hat Rhinestone Bulldog Christian Audigier NR (item 250185178701 end time 12-Nov-07 17:43:46 EST)

· Registered
656 Posts
It's only been 2 days. Perhaps the seller just hasn't checked his eBay account since the auction ended. The guy only has 45 feedbacks so it's not like he's some Power Seller that would be on eBay constantly. I'd say give it a few more days :)

And what do you mean by you have the tracking number done? What tracking number?

15,885 Posts
Please be patient. Not everyone has access to a computer 24/7. A lot of people travel during this part of the year. It is not time to start panicking. Besides, there is nothing you can do to report a seller not responding to you. As long as you get your item that's all that matters.

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
You have 10 days before you can report item not received.
Be patient.
ONE day panic is ridiculous.

· Registered
656 Posts
some sellers just ship items out w/o contacting you. 2 days is still nothing, relax, breath
agreed 100%

you still have nothing to really worry about. as i've said the seller has low feedback. this most likely isn't his/her main job and he/she probably doesn't go the extra mile with communication and getting things done extremely quickly like a power seller should. somebody else said it above already, but you can't even open a claim with eBay until 10 days after you pay. there's a reason for that ;)

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
agreed 100%

you still have nothing to really worry about. as i've said the seller has low feedback. this most likely isn't his/her main job and he/she probably doesn't go the extra mile with communication and getting things done extremely quickly like a power seller should. somebody else said it above already, but you can't even open a claim with eBay until 10 days after you pay. there's a reason for that ;)

ohh icic thanks alot bro, so ill wait 10 days and if i dont get the item then i can report?..lets hope your all right :whistle.. i feel a little better hahas. thanks everybody. this forum is great! hands down #1.

· Registered
12,015 Posts
^ um keep in mind that you're in canada and the seller is in the US expecting the package to come in 10 days is a little much considering how much stuff is going thru the canadian postal system at this time. i understand wanting your item but in reality you might not get it in 10 days even w/ priority mail b/c seller can't control customs. give the seller a break

· Registered
656 Posts
^ um keep in mind that you're in canada and the seller is in the US expecting the package to come in 10 days is a little much considering how much stuff is going thru the canadian postal system at this time. i understand wanting your item but in reality you might not get it in 10 days even w/ priority mail b/c seller can't control customs. give the seller a break
definitely true!

ok the real reason of this post is to say that the OP's signature is cracking me up!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.