Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Description and Photos:

Drifter Button front Sweater Grey Size Small
Worn and washed once. Puff sleeves with arm band type detail (see pics for a better idea). This sweater has 5 button front and open bottom (drape style not tight). Long sleeves and eyelet type detailing on front and back. Material is 100% cotton. Measurements: (laying flat and unstretched)
Chest: 20" (AP to AP across front)
Length: 25" (shoulder to hem in front)
Sleeve: 25" (shoulder to wrist cuff)
Bottom Hem: 16"+ (open bottom hemline)

Asking $30 shipped via Priority to US, add $18 for international via Express.

JUNK FOOD "Make me Purr" Orange Tee Size M
GUC w/ piling from wash but no stains/rips/holes. Faded orange color and decal (manufactured this way) and short sleeves. It just no longer fits me but was one of my absolute favorite t's. Material is 50/50 Cotton/Poly blend. Measurements: (laying flat and unstretched)

Chest: 16.5" (AP to AP across front)
Length: 23"" (shoulder to hem in front)
Sleeve: 5" (shoulder to cuff)
Bottom Hem: 17"

Asking $12 shipped via Priority to US, add $18 for international via Express.

JUNK FOOD Wonder Woman Black Tee Size L
EUC w/ NO major piling/stains/rips/holes. Faded black color and decal (manufactured this way) and short sleeves. Material is 50/50 Cotton/Poly blend. Measurements: (laying flat and unstretched)

Chest: 17" (AP to AP across front)
Length: 23.5" (shoulder to hem in front)
Sleeve: 5.25" (shoulder to cuff)
Bottom Hem: 18"

Asking $15 shipped via Priority to US, add $18 for international via Express.

Xhilaration Lace Trimed Spagetti Crinkle Tank Blue Size Small
This is absolutely beautiful but I just never wear it (Maybe worn/washed once-hung dry). Perfect condition with no signs of wear. Lace trim on top all the way around and on hemline w/ small slits up the sides (about 4"). Would be great under other shirts or in warmer weather. Crinkle style w/ flowers and butterflies imprinted and a hint of irredescence in the lace. Adjustable straps and stretches to hug the body. Material: 100% Poly. Measurements: (laying flat and unstretched)
Chest: 13.75" (AP to AP across front)
Length: 22" (not including straps~top of lace to hem)
Sleeve: n/a" (adjustable straps)
Bottom Hem: 17"

Asking $12 shipped via Priority to US, add $18 for international via Express.

****If you have any questions or want more pics or measurements feel free to ask****** Thanks for looking!!!!​

Sizing and Measurements: see description

Pricing: see description

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC

My eBay Seller ID: Redmomma29

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts