Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
AHHHH! I'm stuck at my parents house with nowhere to go! Time changes mean one thing. . .I'll have to bust out light's for my early liveshots. :mad:

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
I remember last year I was out and had an extra hour at the bar. :headspin Now I'm just happy I'll have extra sleep. Guess that means I'm old.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I can't wait....and my hubby has been coaching our son all day that tomorrow he has to sleep one hour later. Yeah, right, like at 20 months he'll really get that!

·
Registered
10,459 Posts
I loooove the extra sleep!

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
I forgot all about this.:shake Now its going to be dark at fucking 5 pm and I hate that. I really wish the time would be left alone because there really is no point to changing it anymore.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
sigh. normally i would be happy but that means my 36 hours of hell turned into 37 hours of hell. i can't win.

lol.

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
I forgot all about this.:shake Now its going to be dark at fucking 5 pm and I hate that. I really wish the time would be left alone because there really is no point to changing it anymore.

HAHAHA, but only for 4 months...4.5

they changed it so we could have longer days*technically*

instead of every 6 months, its 8 long 4 short

damn I didn't make sense again:shake, well I hope you get the idea*sigh*
April-november...okay 7

·
Registered
227 Posts
I really don't want to get up at 6:30 with the baby and the puppy, so I'm not changing my clock until after breakfast. Then I will change the clock, have a nap and leave my husband with the brood.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
HAHAHA, but only for 4 months...4.5

they changed it so we could have longer days*technically*

instead of every 6 months, its 8 long 4 short

damn I didn't make sense again:shake, well I hope you get the idea*sigh*
April-november...okay 7
I kind of get the idea but I still wish it would be left alone. I thought it was done originally during the depression to conserve energy. One thing I do hate about this time of year is that the sun is so low that you have to drive with it blinding you. Its not like that yet but it will be soon.:shake

·
Registered
937 Posts
I totally did not even know about this. Thanks for the reminder! So...does this mean that I get an extra hour to study for Monday's midterm? Or do I lose an hour of sleep? My brain is not functioning very well right now...sigh.

Edit: Oh. An extra hour of sleep...yay! It would be nice if I was spending this extra hour partying though...:mad:

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Yay one extra hour before work :love

·
Registered
10,459 Posts
I fell back this morning. Yay, extra sleep!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts