Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't seem to find a pair of Rainbow Billy's on the TR site! Do you guys know if they carry them in the True Religion in the Las Vegas Fashion Show mall or Miracle Miles shop? I'm hooked to TR now. This is going to be my 3rd pair in the past week, and I'm going to have to buy them retail. RETAIL. :cry It's going to be worth it!

Also, I just saw that there's a TR Outlet in Las Vegas. Are they supposed to be relatively cheaper or something?

·
Banned
267 Posts
I can't seem to find a pair of Rainbow Billy's on the TR site! Do you guys know if they carry them in the True Religion in the Las Vegas Fashion Show mall or Miracle Miles shop? I'm hooked to TR now. This is going to be my 3rd pair in the past week, and I'm going to have to buy them retail. RETAIL. :cry It's going to be worth it!

Also, I just saw that there's a TR Outlet in Las Vegas. Are they supposed to be relatively cheaper or something?
I cant give you an answer, but cant you call the store and ask?

And as far as the outles their like 50% off

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
Yes, they are cheaper. I was just there a couple months ago. They have irregular's that are a lot cheaper. (Super T's for $139 instead of $319)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts