Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently have been reporting the fakes I come across on ebay esp crowns and chromas? Is it worth it? Does anyone else do this?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
i have noticed when fakes get posted on here and members ask for help taking the auction down that it DOES work. i will report when i come across a fake but it takes larger numbers to get them taken down.

·
Banned
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you think E-bay really looks into every claim? I get really mad when I see a power seller who flaunts they are a power seller then sells fakes

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Nope they probably don't look at every pair...that'w shy you continue to see fakes on eBay. If they did, they would be just like the AF mall.....

I think it would be a good idea if someone posts something on here and it gets labeled as fake, we can get the link to the auction to report it....

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
the other day i was actively reporting a bunch of fakes because i was mad to see the horrible one that goes for $180... :mad: otherwise, i report them as i come across them (ie being posted in this forum)

·
Registered
489 Posts
I would report whenever I come across something and if it happens that ebay overlooks a report then be it when it comes to investigation time I'm pretty sure they would see a noted report there and takes appropriate actions as to why it's been overlooked. Anyhow, I'm talking about true religions here-I don't know how to spot fakes with RRs.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Maybe its because I have bad memory and get people's names mixed up, but wasn't the OP suspected of selling fakes before and there was a whole thread about it?

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
^ yes, lol.

I believe she's banned from selling in the mall and is also britneyjean apparently.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
^^^yes and britneyjean is now banned

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
Maybe its because I have bad memory and get people's names mixed up, but wasn't the OP suspected of selling fakes before and there was a whole thread about it?
Wasn't just suspected, she was caught selling them more than once. More than one thread about it, too.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
^ :rofl :rofl

and britneyjean is now banned?? when did this happen? wasn't she having a conversation with herself by posting on her own threads just a few days ago?

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
^Yes she is, and yes she was. :lmfao:

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
:rofl oh gosh, i love it when people have conversations with themselves on this forum and get caught!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts