Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have "yellow fever" (a propensity to date asians)? Help me, please!TIA

Hi everyone! I’m working on research project and investigating the topic of yellow fever. It’s part of a class assignment. The class is “Asian Pacific Islanders and Gender.” We are to construct a research project and paper which addresses issues concerning race and gender. My topic is, “The Spread of Yellow Fever in America.”

As the title suggest, the surveys I've composed are aimed towards people who have "yellow fever" (the tendency to date Asians, when you're not Asian yourself.) If you have yellow fever and a couple minutes to spare, I'd greatly appreciate if you could take the survey.

There are 10 questions about yourself (your background) and your attraction to Asians. Of course it’s 100% anonymous. If anyone is interested in doing a personal interview, please PM me. I will ask further questions and may quote you. However I can change or omit your name, if you prefer.

This is the survey for males: A Survey for Men With Yellow Fever

This is the survey for females:Survey for Non-Asian Females Who Like Asian Men

Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
why does Avatar come to mind? :rofl

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I just got a shot for yellow fever...or was that swine flu. Hmm I don't remember.

You can interview me but I've never dated an asian girl so I am completely useless I would assume.

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
I've been the first Asian girl for every guy I've dated.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
English husband of my good friend went to Thailand for an uncertain period of time *to study*.. probably, to do a thorough research in the fields he hadn't yet explored. He is still there, they are still married, my friend now has an almost 2-year old baby with the boyfriend of 7 years younger (very cute) :D It all worked out well for both of them :devil

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Here is some material for your research

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/63bWYFGBTuE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/63bWYFGBTuE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I'm a *teeny* bit guilty of this.

But I'll call it "an appreciation of beauty regardless of race/cultural background" instead.

But sure, I'll take your survey.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts