Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at some online and their size 27 waist seem to run larger than other brands like 7FAM...... is this true? I'm too broke to go to a dept store and buy them at retail price :cry

· Registered
4,434 Posts
i find the WR run TTS.

but, this can depend on style and wash.

but i wear the same size in SFAM sigs and flynts, COH kellys and WR belles, sadies and savoy trousers.

· Registered
1,358 Posts
For the most part, yes, which is why I sold both of mine; they don't make them any smaller, and I was hiking them up all day. Shame, because they are really pretty.:(
did u get them in a size 23? or 24? I was thinking about getting some WR before, but everyone says they run big most of the time, so i didnt bother.

· Registered
2,476 Posts
I found some at a Buy-sell-Trade Store, the STELLA BOOT CUT Style in a size 26. These ran freakishly tight in the legs & I am normally a 25/26.
Yeah... I noticed that. I normally wear a 27 but got a 26 in Stellas in Gloom. They fit me well but I did notice that they are pretty snug in the legs. I'm hoping that after a few wash and wears they'll relax...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.