Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I wondering what the differences in the jeans are (If there is any) between a stitched on label above the pocket like seen in here,

compared to one that is non stitched:

They are both the same washes I believe just that the first pic is size 29 and the second is size 28.

· Registered
24,039 Posts
The top pair appears to be Med Urban Cowboy wash and the bottom pair appears to be Medium Drifter wash. Hard to say for sure with the limited pics but they are definitely not the same wash.

TR often uses different styles of waistband labels and often times you will see pair in the same wash with different labels. No difference. Just made at different times.

· Registered
24,039 Posts
wow fast reply and thanks!
which pair would be a lighter wash IRL?
would the first pair be a darker wash IRL? i think the second pair may had the flash on when taking a pic.
They are about the same color, they just have slightly different distressing. Medium Drifter has a particular spot of distressing in the middle of the horseshoe on the right pocket which Med Urban Cowboy does not, which is why I can tell the difference from the back. medium urban cowboy has more prominent whiskering/creasing marks on the front of them, compared to medium drifter. But they run about the same shade of medium blue denim.

· Registered
24,039 Posts
Granted, this is completely different light and one wash shown in Billy cut where the other is Joey.

But this is Medium Drifter on the left and Medium Urban Cowboy on the right. They are the same color, they just have different distressing marks that set them apart as different washes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.