Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm a newbie to Diesel as I've been a 7FAM wearer. After trying to venture into the Diesel line and after spending endless hours trying on the various sizes I finally purchased my first Diesel pair the ZAF 8BC for a great price off of dieselofmiami on ebay. Been wearing them around the house for a bit and I think they are fine, a little bigger in waist (I'm a 32x30) but the rest is nice.

I can't seem to have any luck in the Zathan's though but I love the new 71J wash and the Shazor wash and was looking to give them a shot. Can't find the Shazor in my size.

My questions: 1. Does the Shazor fit like most other other Zathan's or which wash would it compare too best? 2. The 71J wash is sweet but I feel the 32 waist is just way too tight around the thighs/arse/and "package" although the waist is fine. WIll these really stretch out that much and do all Zathan's give you the plumber look every time you bend down??

Thanks in advance for any of your advice!!!!

·
Drunk Friend
11,408 Posts
Shazor is looser and has a twisted inseam.

Some people (I am one of them) believe that yes, stretch to perfection. Others think that if it's not that tight in the first place, it won't stretch as much.

71J is HAWT.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
avatar - I appreciate the reply. Yeah I tried that 71J on at my local Bloomingdale's and yes, thought it was very smoooth. It was tight so maybe after a few days of wearing they'll stretch then you say? If the Shazor is a little looser (and I do like the twisted inseam) maybe they might fit a tad better. Ah well, guess we'll see. Thanks again!

·
Drunk Friend
11,408 Posts
Shazor is nowhere near as awesome as Zathan, I will say that.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know Zathan is an extremely popular style but my thighs just don't seem made for it at all :( I just purhcased the Shazor in 8BE since it's a tad wider in the places I need them so we'll see. Thanks for the feedback though boys, 'preciate that :thumbsup

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shazor 8BE thighs definitely stretch. I have a pair myself and they were really tight at first but are not really comfortable.
who8mahrice - So the 8BE are not comfortable for you or did you mean to say "now" really comfortable? I ordered them from Frankey's so hopefully I get them soon and they fit me better than the Zathan's I haven't had luck with

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's what I was hoping you meant...whew :whistle

I'm looking forward to trying them on. Did you have to size down at all or did you go with your normal waste size?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts