1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Item is in stock, ready to ship
2) 110% money back authenticity guarantee
3) Accept PayPal with Credit Card, and Google Checkout with Credit Card
4) eBay Feedback Profile for izzy2cute and in feedback

I bought these on ebay few months ago and they were too small for me. They've been sitting in my closet ever since and they need a good home. I'm pricing these to sell fast.

First $50 gets them shipped via USPS. I've included the description from the ebay ad.

DIESEL ZATHAN 87N in 32x30

I have too many jeans so I'm selling off a pair of rare Zathan 87N which is perfect for summer! These jeans are made of 98% cotton and 2% elastane which makes them have a soft stretchy feel and they are extremely comfortable to wear. The back pockets on this pair are truly stunning and I have gotten plenty of compliments about them! I am a member of honestforum.com and I guarantee 200% authenticity or your money back! Thanks for looking!

These jeans were professionally altered to an inseam of 30.5 from a 32 with original hems. Also, these jeans were stretchy like crazy so I had the waist taken in by professionals so it now fits like a tighter 32 (16.3" waist w/ dip). The hemming was done beautifully and the fit is still perfect! The only thing is that there is a small stitch on top of the jeans which the tailor hid by removing one of the belt straps in the back and moved the other to the middle as you can see from the pic. No one will even notice the change!

Thanks for looking!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.