Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, this will be my first post....

I'm fairly new to buying diesel jeans on internet, namely, Ebay.

I just purchaced my first two pairs of diesel jean off ebay during hte holiday break. One of which happens to be from the listed authentic diesel seller (dieselofmiami) listed on this fourm... but the other one really disappoints me, as it doesn't seems to be authentic...

There are few odd things i noticed though... which leaded to me think that it is authentic...

-the stiching of the jeans are correct, like other diesel jeans that i've got in the past....
- As i've just learned from this forum, there is this thing call micro-stiching, which this seemly fake diesel jeans also have. ( I'm not mistaking for this trait)

before I contact the seller and accuss him of selling unauthentic diesel jeans, I would like to have some expert from the community to confirm my suspicion.

The diesel jeans where made in Romania, here a link to the jeans which i purchaced:

eBay.ca: NEW MENS DIESEL LYUKER JEANS PANTS IN 796 WASH 32X30 (item 200062125178 end time 29-Dec-06 22:17:33 EST)

I bought this off from, dailydenim.

p.s.
They have absolutely NO negative feedbacks.... and have more than 18k feedbacks from buyers.... so i trusted them.

Thanks to all in advance!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow, that's something really new to me, not all diesel are made in Italy.

Thank you very much mod.... that outta clear out my doubts regarding this seller
:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, this will be my first post....

I'm fairly new to buying diesel jeans on internet, namely, Ebay.

I just purchaced my first two pairs of diesel jean off ebay during hte holiday break. One of which happens to be from the listed authentic diesel seller (dieselofmiami) listed on this fourm... but the other one really disappoints me, as it doesn't seems to be authentic...

There are few odd things i noticed though... which leaded to me think that it is authentic...

-the stiching of the jeans are correct, like other diesel jeans that i've got in the past....
- As i've just learned from this forum, there is this thing call micro-stiching, which this seemly fake diesel jeans also have. ( I'm not mistaking for this trait)

before I contact the seller and accuss him of selling unauthentic diesel jeans, I would like to have some expert from the community to confirm my suspicion.

The diesel jeans where made in Romania, here a link to the jeans which i purchaced:

eBay.ca: NEW MENS DIESEL LYUKER JEANS PANTS IN 796 WASH 32X30 (item 200062125178 end time 29-Dec-06 22:17:33 EST)

I bought this off from, dailydenim.

p.s.
They have absolutely NO negative feedbacks.... and have more than 18k feedbacks from buyers.... so i trusted them.

Thanks to all in advance!
I HAVE A BRAND NEW PAIR OF DIESEL JEANS MADE IN COLUMBIA 100% Authentic I have had so many variations of authentic diesel jeans my head spins sometimes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts