Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm cleaning out my closet! I'm open to reasonable offers :thumbsup

Diesel Bebel Art 0070U 30x34

These were my all-time favorite pair of Diesels, but I just don't wear them. Preowned but no real signs of wear. They are stretch (98/2 cotton blend) and size 30x34. Asking $95.

They measure:

Waist (flat): 16
Waist (aligned): 17
Rise: 8
Hips: 21
Inseam: 34

SOLD!
William Rast Stella in ink blue wash (don't know exact name of wash) size 29 but definitely fits more like a 30. They are stretch (98/2 cotton blend) and are preowned. They show a good amount of wear at the heels and have a knick in the wash on the back of the leg.

They measure:

Aligned: 16.5
Rise: 8.5
Inseam: 33

William Rast Savoy in medium blue wash (don't know exact name of wash) size 29 but definitely fits more like a 30. They are stretch (98/2 cotton blend) and are preowned. They show wear at the heels. They are hemmed with the original hems. Asking $75 OBO.

They measure:

Waist (flat): 16.5
Aligned: 17.25
Rise: 8.5
Inseam: 32

Citizens of Humanity Dark Wash Kelly cut 30. I'm not sure of the name of the wash, but it's a very dark inky wash. They are preowned. I didn't wear them much, so they don't show any major signs of wear. They are stretch (98/2 blend). SOLD!

They measure:

Aligned: 16.5
Rise: 7.5
Inseam: 33.5

Seven for all Mankind Skirt size 30.

This is a gorgeous medium wash...I can't recall the name, maybe Amsterdam? It is preowned but doesn't have major signs of wear. It is size 30 and is stretch (98/2 blend). Asking $50 OBO.

It measures:

Aligned: 7.5
Total length: 23.5

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.