Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i didnt think the wash was that bad. i think it was just that pic. [but im not expert] here's more pics. the first one is the one from the auction and the other two are ones i just took. i have not been having good luck buying things are ebay lately. usually its pretty good. but not recently. another question if they're fake and i have to file a dispute do i have to mail the seller back the jeans. cause i dont want to have to pay for shipping.

auction pic:

my pics:

· Registered
762 Posts
I might be wrong but that auction pic looks very familiar. I think it was posted here a few times for auth checks.

I would file a claim with Paypal (because this locks up the $) and email the seller and let them know that the jeans are fake and that is why you opened the dispute.

Yes, you will have to pay for the shipping when you mail them back. Just make sure you mail them with delivery confirmation.

· Premium Member
34,067 Posts
i just saw where you asked for a check on those a while back, wish i would have seen that thread because i knew they were fake from that auction pic.

And yes you are going to have to send them back

· Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah no one said anything. so i went ahead and bought them cause they were only $30 total and didnt want to pass them up. is it ok to ask the seller to pay for the return shipping since she sold me fake jeans? and what all is fake so i can let the seller know. so far thats mentioned is the wash and the tag? is the tag wrong bc the style and cut numbers are bold?

· Premium Member
34,067 Posts
Absolutely email the seller and tell her you are certain the jeans are counterfeits and expect a full refund of all costs incurred in this transaction.

what is NOT wrong with those? They are awful. Those look nothing like CAR flynts. Wash, the tag (and the boldness is the least of the issues with that font, on both the main tag and size tag. I mean look at the 7!) You don't owe the seller an explanation as to why they're fake. They are. Period

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.