Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Description and Photos:

The Obligato Necklace

Obligato...Portuguese for something that one cannot live without. Water is something that we cannot live without. It is something so basic and simple that we take for granted. We don't realize that millions of Africans struggle to find clean water on a daily basis. Fresh water is vital in their fight to survive and combat life-threatening diseases like HIV/AIDS. Did you know that you could save a life? The Obligato necklace is a gift that gives back. EACH NECKLACE PURCHASED HELPS PROVIDE CLEAN WATER FOR 10 AFRICANS A YEAR. Two hand-hammered gold and silver ovals dangle from a delicate sterling silver chain. The circular shape reminds each wearer that this is a gift that gives back. Beyond appreciating the beauty of this special necklace, each person is reminded that they improved and touched the life of someone else in need.
$47 shipped

The Tracey Earring SOLD

18kt, sterling and gunmetal plate. Shown in 18kt plate yellow gold. The the earring hook is solid sterling silver.
$57 shipped

Sarah Necklace Gold SOLD

Beautiful textured coin pearl on a simple 16 inch gold plate chain. The perfect simple piece that will quickly become a favorite of all your friends.
$42 shipped​

Sizing and Measurements: see above

Pricing: see above

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC
Cash/Check
Money Order
My eBay Seller ID: charla705

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump! Someone buy this stuff so i can buy more!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts