Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is an email I received regarding a designer sample sale in Toronto.

Designer Collections V.I.P. Sample Sale .

All sizes, all new 2007/2008 Styles are in.

LOWEST prices ever on all inventory due to the lower USD. V.I.P. Sample sale is back.

You must print this flyer for the V.I.P. Day on Thursday November 15th

Location: 161 Spadina Ave (South of Queen St North of Richmond )
Sale Date: November 15th to 18th
November 15th Time: 10am to 9pm (Must print Email to attend the V.I.P. Day) November 16th Time: 10am to 8pm (open to public)
November 17th Time: 10am to 7pm (open to public)
November 18th Time: 12am to 5pm (open to public)

NEW STOCK, NEW BRANDS, NEW LOWER PRICES

NEW: Lines: Affliction, Women?s Primp, SMET, Drifter, Monarchy,

New Stock Arrived: Rock and Republic, Seven for all Mankind, True Religion Jeans, Citizen of Humanity, Ed Hardy, Diesel, 575 denim, Lacoste shirts, and more.

Door Crasher Prices: Print this E-mail and you will save 15% more. True Religion men?s $136.00, J brand Jeans $85 to $110.00 from $240.00. Women?s Seven for Mankind. $80 to $135.00. Ed Hardy T shirts 34.00 from $80.00.

NEW for Sale :Over 100 Perfume and cologne brands all 50% off retail. Lowest Price guaranteed or we will Match it.

New Prices: USD is hitting record lows against the Canadian Dollar so are offering all new record low prices. We are also adding an additional 15% off everything if you print this flyer and pay cash.
Print this flyer and save 15% off everything
SAVE 15% OFF WITH THIS COUPON
(This is a Cash only coupon)

(not including perfume and Cologne . We have already reduced those prices in half)

Phone Number: 647 436 7135 Or 416 939 7751 or 647 293 0771
Note: Thursday is a V.I.P. day only sale. If you or your friend have received this Email all you have to do is print this E-mail to attend the sale. You can bring up to 6 guests per flyer. [/I]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.