Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm here at work having an ok day, nothing special but no reason to complain. Typing on the forum, looking at clothing, playing games, doing a bit of work, and then dear me, my tummy rumbles.

Now you guys know me. I will NOT shit at work unless I can get the handcrap-stall with the shower and own sink and door that pretty much sound-proofs everything.

Today, I had to make an exception. Someone was in there, and I had to go.

3 minutes passes, not too bad, all done zip up, and then a loud PLOP.

My worst nightmare happens.

I forgot I had my photo ID Badge (and door pass) in my backpocket and it fell into the toilet.

So, I can't flush it because then they will be able to SEE exactly WHO clogged it. I had to wrap my hand in 90 layers of toilet paper and fish it out by the tiny little corner that wasn't submerged in the water. I flushed, ran to the sink, and scrubed everything for a good 10 mins.

I feel sick...as you all prolly do now too. But the story had to be told. :devil

· Registered
937 Posts
OMG that really sucks! My ipod once fell out of my back pocket but luckily it missed the toilet...water + electronics is never a good scene. Half the department probably heard me curse really loudly though. :p My ID badge is kept on a lanyard around my neck so that I never lose it. :rofl

· Registered
763 Posts
I'm so sorry, that is not fun.

I once flushed my ID on a plane trip back home. Thankfully I was on the last leg otherwise, I have no idea how to replace your state id from another state.

· Registered
23,935 Posts
OMFG. Just wait until you people have children. Touching shit is so not a big deal to me anymore! I know you freaked, Rach! I always have a fear that I will drop something in the toilet. Its like that nightmare that won't go away!

This does, however, make me think of last nights episode of Nip/Tuck! OMFG. Diarreah in the hot tub. Need I say more!:puke

· Registered
5,192 Posts
NO - SO WRONG! I was so well wrapped in toilet paper and the dookie was on the other side of the toilet! +1 for me!
LOL!!! Nice play!

OMFG. Just wait until you people have children. Touching shit is so not a big deal to me anymore! I know you freaked, Rach! I always have a fear that I will drop something in the toilet. Its like that nightmare that won't go away!

This does, however, make me think of last nights episode of Nip/Tuck! OMFG. Diarreah in the hot tub. Need I say more!:puke
:puke

· Registered
23,935 Posts
LOL, Geoff! I could elaborate but I don't want to buy 8600 new computers!! Let's just say you have to suck it up and do shit you never thought you would EVER do.:rofl

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.