Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
omg :eyebug you know i want them :p

i swear the 27's are posted just to torture me :headspin and i do love the torture :)

:hide fair warning.... someone else better be quicker cause.... i am going to bin them in about 1 minute if they are still there :D

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
done :excited

thanks Luca :hug
why didn't you get them they are so pretty :love i have been waiting for these to show up on ebay in my size ;score i love havana

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Maureen, i'm so jealous at the sheer number of sfam jeans you must own.:D
Your collection must be amazing!!

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats Maureen!!!!

You just HAVE to post a collection pic! Please? Please? Please???

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
haysoos...get a life maureen.

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
maureen has snagged a lot of BINS I've wanted :cry :magwink I'm too slow.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
If those would have been A pockets I would have beat Maureen to the BIN, then again she only gave 1 minute :rofl

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
omg :eyebug you know i want them :p

i swear the 27's are posted just to torture me :headspin and i do love the torture :)

:hide fair warning.... someone else better be quicker cause.... i am going to bin them in about 1 minute if they are still there :D

I think that if I were your size I probably would have given up on ebay by this point :jumping

All you 27s might want to think about gaining a little weight if you're going to have any luck with the BINS...there are usually plenty of 29s to be had :p

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
maureen has snagged a lot of BINS I've wanted :cry :magwink I'm too slow.
^ sorry girly :love chances are some of them may be up for grabs again soon :magwink i am working on putting some sfam in the mall....

You arent really asking me why are you?
joan :eek: i am thinking (hoping) you are just kidding with me in your last two posts to BIN threads that i won, but if you are not kidding, being that you are a moderator, please pm me directly to let me know if i need to start checking with you before i BIN. sorry if i have done something wrong :roll i thought these were open BINS and honestly, in reality, i don't have a life right now..... i had to put it on hold....

my jean addiction and all of the wonderful people here in this community are about the only rewarding and distracting thing i have been able to do over the last few months while i have been at the hospital and at home 24/7 taking care of my mama.... pretty soon, i am thinking about a month with any luck i will be able to get back to work and get my life back... and most importantly :twitch pay for these scores :bigeyes then, hopefully, the 27's will be more evenly distributed :hide but until then...... i am loving it and all of you.... and yes... you gotta be quick :excited

thank you again for the BIN luca.... i am gonna love these :)

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
They are open BIN's.
No, of course you do not have to check with me or anyone else before buying anything.:twitch:shake

Yet I am not the only member that wears size 27. I know there are several others at minimum.

However its quite discouraging to find that almost every single BIN posted in ones size is snagged ALL THE TIME, by one member within minutes of its post appearance.

I am on the site quite often, and even at that, you still seem to grab them all.

Yes, I completely understand they are open BIN's and anyone can get them, forum or otherwise.

Yet when they are posted here, and within minutes, you have snagged them, almost all of them, it becomes very disheartening.

I doubt I am the only member in size 27 that feels this way, yet I am probably the only member that will state so.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts