Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
36,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could people please post the actual pictures of they jeans they want authenticated to the actual post-page? When there's the attachment with pics ([IMG...jpg]), I'll click on it, have to sign in, then hit the back browser three times to get back to the thread to answer it (it takes me back through the sign-in process, although I'm signed in) :roll It's a pain in the booty. :jumping

Pweeeze, copy and paste the image into the thread so we can all see it without having to click, click, sign-in, click, click, click, then answer. :twitch

Not a personal attack on anyone, as I see it often...thanks for listening to me vent! :D

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
I STRONGLY prefer that members do NOT use attachments when posting pictures for authentic checks, but to PLEASE upload them to a hosting site, and then post the direct image to the forum.

It also helps with continuity for archival purposes.

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
I STRONGLY prefer that members do NOT use attachments when posting pictures for authentic checks, but to PLEASE upload them to a hosting site, and then post the direct image to the forum.

It also helps with continuity for archival purposes.
Just repeating for all the multiple window users etc:magwink
ThX:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.